Requesting a Commission
You can find a link to the Commissions Request Form in the product details portion of most product pages.
Before requesting a Commission, please note the following.
- The Humble Dragon DOES NOT deal in trademarked or licensed characters/items. All inclusions and other design elements of The Humble Dragon are Custom Made or exist in creative commons.
- Please make your request with a clear concept.
- If you have questions regarding what I'm capable of making, please reference my existing stock or past creations visible on tiktok or instagram.
* The following steps outlines the process by which all Humble Dragon Commissions are handled. We recommend reviewing these details in their entirety before proceeding with a Custom Dice Order.
- All Humble Dragon Commissions must be formally approved and invoices settled before work begins on a new project.
- Once a Custom Listing has been agreed upon, The Humble Dragon will immediately begin the dice making process.
- Custom Listings will have a processing period of 1-2 weeks. This is the necessary time needed to complete the custom order and prepare for shipping.
- All Custom Listings will allow for up to 1 additional casting (per dice request) in order to match the customers desired expectation.
- Once all castings are completed, the customer will be required to specify which castings are to be delivered.
- If the customer requests to purchase the second casting in addition to their original order, that casting will require a separate Custom Listing. (However, additional items can be included in the packaging of the Original Order at no extra charge).